As I have posted previously, Mom has been having a lot of pain in her left shoulder which filters down her arm. After several unsucessful attempts to ease the pain, today the nurse had a portable x-ray machine brought to the house and 2 x-rays were taken of her arm. Hopefully this will give some indication of what is wrong and will lead to a path of healing.
Mom is feeling well overall but there are little aches and pains that come and go to make her uncomfortable. The swelling in her legs is down significantly thanks to leg rubs multiple times a day! The nurse also added some vitamins to her diet and she is drinking a protein shake each day. (Have I mentioned enough how wonderful Mom's nurse is? I'm certain not but rather than add it here where it could get lost among other things, Marilyn deserves her own post!)
She is directing Barbara on the weeds to pull. I'm sure that was not what she bargained for when she came to stay but they seem to be enjoying themselves. At least we are feeding her well - Pauline, Mary Ruth & Lucille (cousins) cooked dinner last night!
Please keep praying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi
Can you believe another week has gone by. I haven't been checking in on the weekends (doesn't mean I haven't been thinking of yas) so here's hoping you all have a good weekend.
Glenda I hope the x-rays gave a positive result and the wthey can ease the pain. Glad to hear the swelling has decreased in you legs. The massages sound so wonderful.
Stef, glad to hear the second string cooks gave the quarterback some relief. I'm sure whoever is doing the cooking at Casa Johnson's its wonderful.
Well once again, have a great weekend. Will chat the first of the week.
Love yas
Janie
Post a Comment