This Sunday morning we have decided that we will stay home and worship in our small gathering rather than attempt attending at First Baptist. Beginning yesterday afternoon, Mom has not been feeling well and she did not sleep well last night. She wanted to try to come to church this morning but she is really too tired to go to and from church and to sit through the service.
Addition from Mom:
Today has been a better day........after church, I took a long nap and woke up feeling very good. We watched the birds feed their little ones and then we walked in the yard where it was dry. Very nice!!! Eddie and Carolyn are coming in a little while with dessert.
KEEP PRAYING HARD FOR MY HEALING......I love all of you very much and hearing from you makes my heart rejoice. If you have a few minutes after reading the blog, please write me a note. GOD listens when we pray...... Rememeber I love you and thinking of you every day.
Glenda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
"Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold. A circle's round, it has no end, that's how long I want to be your friend."
Happy thought of the day: Camping with the girl scouts when we had to make chinese food (...as we all know the MOST popular camping cuisine in the world). As the other troops spent hours slaving away preparing homemade food, we pulled out our frozen bags of stir-fry and readied our meal in a much faster amount of time. The other troops were not quite as amused at our chinese cooking as we were, but when me, you, leigh jenny, erin and stef grabbed hands, bowed heads and prayed in chinese, I like to think that we were forgiven. At least we got a kick out of it!
I love you glenda!
My prayers are always with you and your family(even my chinese ones!!)
Love, Erin Hicks
Glenda Just a short note to let you know I am keeping you and your family in my prayers. The family celbrated with Dorie and family yesterday at Lewis Baptist church. There was a good turn out and I think all went well. It was good to see Alex even though I did not get to speak he looks well. I did vistit with Annie for a few moments but sometimes it is hard to get to all at a function like that. You get the food on the table eat and then every one is leaving so we just look over the crowd be satified that everyone who could come did and all looked as though they were enjoying the fellowship. Will go for now God Bless.
Love Dolene
Miss Glenda,
I think about you so very often. I enjoy keeping up with you in your blog. I try and check it daily. I have so many people ask me about you. Mom, Dad and Todd send their love and their prayers. You are thought about and loved so very much. We're praying for you.
Love you,
Kristie Russell
Glenda,
I enjoy reading about your day. Our Leadership Class is going to breakfast on Friday. We would love to bring some breakfast by your house if you are up to it. Just drop me an email and let me know what you are craving these days. tcooper@musicroadhotel.com
I pray for healing for you because you bring good to this world. We need more people like you to spread God and cheer.
I love you,
Tera
Stefanie and Glenda,
So glad to share your enjoyment of the springtime and the East Tennessee flowers with your lovely stories. Our lives and faith are strengthened by you! Know we are keeping each one of you in our hearts and daily prayers.
May God continue to bless you today and always.
Our love, Bill and Amelia
Im so glad to hear of your progress and I hope and pray that it continues every day. I have been checking the blog every day and keeping up with the notes. We've all had some kinda something around here too so I think we're finally trying to get over it. Take care of every body and yourself and we'll keep praying for you and everyone everyday. God has a funny but wonderful way of opening doors ya know, take care everyone! Dont work ashley too hard! Love Rebecca and Jackie
Glenda,
Glad to know your Sunday afternoon was better Thank God for good moments. I am so blessed to have you in my life and have learned so much from you Look forward to seeing you soon. We will be in East Tn in June and hope we can visit. Keep praying I can pull this auxiliary luncheon together for convention & show. I have been ask to move up the chairs for the auxiliary I am praying for hte right answer Thanks you for always helping me as a member of the auxiliary You are such an inspiration to so many people Praying for you to feel good Love to all your family
Susan Hinson
Glenda,
You were on my mind tonight...all my prayers and thoughts are with you and your beautiful family.
I pray that you will grow stronger each day. You are the most awesome person that I have ever met; your presence, your zest for life and your faith in God shines through "you"!
Wishing I could come by for a visit to see you!
Much love to you and sending all my prayers your way,
Annette Wells
Glenda, We continue to pray for you each day. I so enjoy reading each day, how that you are doing so well. You have such a wonderful family, which seem to be taking good care of you. We will continue to pray that God will heal you, so you can finish all the things you want to do, because I do not think God is finished with you yet. He has things for you to do while here on earth. Keep up your faith and leave everything else in God's hands. He knows best for all of us.
Debbie Durham(Lucille's friend in Hays, NC)
Glenda, I love to read your blog to see how you are doing. You and your family are in my prayers every day. I pray that the Lord will continue to lay his hands upon you. You are a very special lady.
Love
Betty (hidden mountain)
Glenda
I have not written to you as of late.Just wanted to drop a line to let you know you I have not forgotten about you.
I think of you daily,and know God is with you.It has been a busy spring, and I do not alway take the time needed to drop a line to let you know I am praying for you. But please know I keeping you in my heart.
Love Barbara Gaither
Glenda, I have been out of town & have missed checking on you. However, you have continually been on my mind, in my heart, & in my prayers. I am in awe of you & your strength. God truly has you in His arms. I have also noticed that this friend of mine isn't just my friend. We have had some experiences together with our children growing up together, but the thing about you that I have always told people is that you feel like family to me. You could be my sister. I have always had a special comfort in your friendship that just felt like home. My family has been in Indiana, but when I think of you, I feel like I have family with me. I think I have that because of what comes from your heart & your smile. As I read comments from other friends & your family, I realize that I am not alone. You are truly loved & a blessing to many. I pray for God's Healing of you. You are very much needed by us. You can certainly call on me if I can do anything for you or your family. I'm in the phone book or e-mail: linda@laprees.net. I'll be there.
Love you Glenda,
Linda LaPrees
5-2-08
My Precious Dear Big Sister Glenda,
I love you more than you will ever know and you are in my constant daily prayers to our Heavenly Father God above. What a joy to read what you and Stefanie come up with each day and all the kind things your friends say about you. I'm so proud to be your sister. Roger, Serenity, Shaun and Isabella are also keeping you in their prayers. You are such a blessing to us and we pray that God will continue to heal you and keep you and your family safe. Love, Kay (#8)
Post a Comment