Beginning Tuesday, Mom has been feeling so much better than she was this weekend. The additional medication for her shoulder has helped tremendously as she is now able to use the arm although it will take a few more days to have full movement. Wednesday was a busy day with Brenda with lots of company and the house full of tall tales and laughter. The house is now full of flowers and the scent is wonderful - the outdoors are in with the smell and color of spring. Some of the flowers Mom and Dad cut from the yard to enjoy inside and others are gifts from wonderful friends.
Mom and I spent a quiet day together yesterday. She was feeling really well and we walked through the yard and discussed plantings we (meaning she) wants to get accomplished. After lunch she began bleeding and we had a scare about that. The concern was to get the bleeding to stop as she does not have a great amount of reserve left in her body. It is likely that the liver is not properly clotting the blood and with the fluid enlarging her stomach along with the tumor there is too much pressure on the blood vessels causing her to bleed. She was immediately given a vitamin K supplement and today they are drawing blood to try to learn more. This was a very serious development which led us to our knees in prayer. By midnight the bleeding had stopped and Mom slept through the night. Today she is feeling much better although she is tired.
It is so difficult to say what is happening inside her body. Her spirit is high. We believe in a God who is great and we are trusting in His will. We believe in miracles and know we have already seen one. We also believe it is His will not our that must be done. Please continue to pray for Mom's comfort and God's will and thank you for all your love and support. It is the prayers, the cards, the calls, the post comments, and the visits (although these must now be kept short) that continue to raise Mom's morale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I AM PRAYING FOR YOU ALL AND HOPE ALL GOES WELL.God Bless
Barbarb
Glenda,
I just wanted to send you a note to let you know how much we are thinking of you and praying for you. Not a day goes by that Jarrod and I don't pray for you together. I pray that God will hold you close and supply you with your every need. I pray that he gives you peace, comfort and strength for every day. I can't wait for you to see my new little nephew Caiden. He is just precious. I sent Misty pictures. Maybe she can show them to you some time soon. He has dimples and lots of black hair. Just wanted to tell you we love you and are thinking of you each day. Love,
Ashley Wilson
Glenda,
I just wanted to let you know we are lifting you up to God every day! We serve a mighty God and I pray he gives you comfort and surrounds you with his Love as only he can!
We Love you and your whole family so much!
Teena
Post a Comment