Well, I have "nothing much" to add today. Sunday morning we all made it to church (including Mom). We had a cold snap here in East Tennessee but we have all bundled up. Mom's greatest concern was her tulips - they had just bloomed so beautifully. Sunday afternoon Mom wanted to take a drive but her stomach started hurting her and she decided it was best to stay home.
Yesterday her sister Brenda came to stay with her and her brother Joe and nephew Nicky came for lunch. Joe's son and step-son called to tell her about thier baseball game so we want to wish Bryson and Hunter congratulations. They won thier game 14-8 and between the two of them they had 5 runs and they each got to pitch! We had a nice day and I fixed her vegetable soup last night for dinner. (I am working on my pitch for my own show so if anyone knows anyone from the Food Network...) She slept well last night but this morning she decided to take another nap. She started the new medicine for her arm so please pray that it will help with the considerable pain in her arm and also pray for the stomach cramps she has been having the last two days.
Thank you always for your love and prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi
So relieved to hear the x-rays were positive. I'm praying the meds work and that there are no or min. reaction. I ditto Heather's comment from yesturday. Hi Heather, I feel like I know you, It seems that we always respond around the same time.
All is well in sunny but cold Fla. Last night was actually 46 deg.
Until we chat again.
Janie
Glenda,
I love reading all these positive things about you climbing stairs, going to Cracker Barrel, etc. Sounds like they are cooking and feeding you well. I think of you everyday and will continue prayer for healing and relief.
Love,
Tera
Thinking of you!!! and as always sending LOTS of LOVE, HUGS AND PRAYERS.
Anita and Hannah
Hi
The weekend is quickly approaching. Hope you all had a great week.
Looking forward to Sunday knowing we will be together in God's house.
Love yas
Janie
Post a Comment