Friday, April 18, 2008

You inspire me....God Bless

Hello Friends,

This has been a busy week; but a good one. Wearing warm-ups are beginning to get old; however, they are wonderful to just lay around the house in. I think my family is spoiling me big time. What will I do when I am all well ?

Stefanie is becoming an excellent cook through this ordeal.....planning and cooking the meals.
God blessed us tremendously when he gave us our three beautiful children (and believe what you may, but I am not the leaset bit prejudiced).

The prayers, inspirational cards, flowers sent in love are such a joy to me. Today has not been one of my my better days. I cas really use the extra prayers. It really lifts my spirits when I receive those inspirational cards and your comments on the blog. Thank you for taking time to write and then to remember me.

YOU ARE SO PRECIOUS TO ME AND I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU IN ALL YOU DO,

GLENDA

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glenda,
You are in our prayers always. It is funny you would write that people inspire you.. You inspire me more that I could ever tell you. And I'm sure many more people would say the same thing.
Let your family spoil you, you deserve it!!
Philippians 4:13
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
I love You.. Teena

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Glenda! I hope you are doing better today! I have been walking around Paris with Kevin, Tina, Frederik, and little Alexander, and continuing to pray for you all the time. Tomorrow we are going to Tina's new home for brunch with Frederik's family, and then to Versailles. We are having a wonderful time, except for missing Lizi like mad, and being here just makes me appreciate even more the love for travel (and history) that you started in me. So with much love we are praying for you to heal faster and faster--faster than the traffic in Paris' place de l'Etoile! Love you so much!
bisous,
Misty

Anonymous said...

Glenda:
Just wanted you to know I had you on my mind and was saying extra prayers of healing and comfort for you today! Thanks for the HUGE role you have played and continue to play in our auxiliary and for the genuine enthusiasm you bring out in all of us. Love ya,
Deidre Rogers

Anonymous said...

Dear Glenda,
I am praying for you daily and I am so glad we have this site to keep up with you I hope tommorrow is a better day, I am planning the Auxiliary luncheon for July and really am out of my comfort zone with the theme decorations etc. Terri Walker has come up with
the idea to use Cowboy boots on the tables and our theme is Kick up your Heels in TN. Not sure what we are going to do yet but I am sure it will all come together. We have ordered the moonshine jelly that Traci and them used and we are going to have googoo clusters and a magnet representing TN for favors If you have any ideas send them my way. Again I hope your tommorrow is a great day

Susan Hinson

Anonymous said...

Glenda,
You are such an inspiration to us all. It has been wonderful seeing God at work in your healing process. What an awesome God we serve! Alan and I pray for you daily. It's so good to read the blog everyday and see the progress you are making. We plan to come and visit with you when we come to TN for Lindsey's wedding.
May the Lord continue to strengthen
you is our prayer.
Love, Karen & Alan Knight

Anonymous said...

Glenda, it should be the other way around bc u inspire me in so many ways. You indeed have truly blessed so many people in all u do. Please tell Stefanie that she needs to teach me how to cook bc IF I ever do get married my husband is in BIG trouble. I guess I can always send him to Mom's house if he intends to survive. HAHA! Isnt the weather just plum beautiful that we are havin? I just love Spring and all the flowers are in bloom. Its been so warm, it makes u wanna put those shorts on. However, you never know about the weather here, so Id keep my warm ups handy for a little longer. Enjoy the sunshine when u can and know I love u very much!!

Many hugs to u,
Heather M.