Friday, March 14, 2008

TGIF

On our agenda today was a nurse's visit, a birthday party, and a prayer time with the pastor. The nurse's report said Mom's blood pressure and temperature were perfect and her lungs were clear! Today was Martha's birthday and Susan planned a small fete just for the girls. We had cake, sang poorly (I speak only for myself) and opened presents. Karen Hill came over and all the girls tried to behave for the pastor. The operative word here is "tried." It has been nothing but laughs today and they say laughter is the best medicine!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glenda,
What a good week you are having, and your are eating well. Our Leadership class had Breakfast on Thursday and everyone misses you. We love you and would love to see you. My prayers are with you everyday. God is with you.

Tera

Anonymous said...

Glenda,
What a wonderful report you received today! I hope Stefanie received the e-mail and pictures I sent a couple of weeks ago. Keep those spirits high and thanks for the blog! Sending you big hugs and lots of love!!
Anita and Hannah

Anonymous said...

Glenda, It is so good to hear from you and to hear how well you are doing. Please feel confident that you are in my prayers daily. I remember Charlie's sisters and how exciting it was when they came for a visit. At times they would come by the office. We love you all and hope you continue to improve. Have a great day. With love, Brenda

Glenn said...

Glenda,

I rejoice with everyone at how well you are doing! I continue to pray for you and your sweet family! God is good!

Glenn

Anonymous said...

Glenda
Good to hear you are up and about,
birthday parties are alway fun.The best part is the cake,don't you think? I know you are glad to have Annie back,she is a treasure,we all love her too.We are keeping you in our prayers.Tell Stefanie she is doing a great job,you and Charlie have a wonderful daugther.
All our Love Barbara Gaither