Thursday, March 6, 2008

Spring-like Day in East Tennessee

This day in Eastern Tennessee is looking bright and beautiful as though it might be a summer day rather than a winter day. Thank you again for your many thoughts, prayers & all your support. Today I've been up since 6 am enjoying the day and now I am enjoying a Chinese lunch provided by my niece Rhonda. Next on the agenda is a bath & then a nap. This really makes one appreciate all the small things in life!

Until tomorrow,
Love, Glenda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glenda,
It is a spring day in Idaho too! A beautiful day, you just want to be outside soaking up the sunshine and listen to the birds, they are chirping in on the excitement of a wonderful day!

I am so happy you are up and moving about...you my friend are a true blessing of our dear Lord's work, and all the prayers that were sent your way. Please sit back and close your eyes, listen and feel the power of all the prayers from all of you friends.

You know we love you...when the word "special" came into being; it must have had your name on it with a description of you.

Love you my friend,
Annette Wells

Anonymous said...

Glenda,
Good to hear you doing well today.
It has been a beautiful day here also.The sunshine was so brite, my office doors kept calling my name to come outside.YOU ARE IN OUR PRAYERS AS ALWAYS.

Love Barbara & Louie

Anonymous said...

Dear Glenda,

Robert Grubb and I are happy that you are up and about. We will keep praying for you and want you to know that we both love you.

Your friends in Christ,

Robert Oury,

Robert Grubb

Anonymous said...

Glenda,
You are in my constant conversation with God. My thoughts and love are with you. I am so thankful for the loving family that surrounds you. It truly shows what a loving spirit you have been to all. I know God has your healing in His hands. Know that I am here & care deeply.
Love,
Linda LaPrees