It is definately East Tennessee weather when 2 days ago we title a post about spring and today we are watching the snow fall out the back windows! Unfortunately the snow is not sticking so Mom is disappointed with the results. She was hoping to wake up to a big snowfall.
At least the weather has not kept away family and friends. Mom has enjoyed visitors from NC (my cousin and her husband). She has a tendancy to try to keep people from leaving but they finally were able to get on the road. I was able to entice her with one of her favorite meals - tomato on a biscuit!
Overall she is feeling pretty well although it is taking longer for her to regain her strength than she expected. She is up walking around the main floor of the house during the day but she needs an afternoon nap on most days. Lying in bed has caused some sores to form that make it difficult to find a comfortable position.
Thank you for all your prayers, please keep her in your hearts & send her healing up to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Stephanie, Im so glad to hear of your moms progress. I check the blog every day for updates. I hope she regains more and more of her strength every day. I know she might be craving some different things right now but if theres anything she would like to have mom fix her or anything please just let us know!! Mom would love to bring her something or you-all for that matter. I can cook but I still like Moms stuff better:) Tell everybody hello for us and we're praying for you, We love you-all! Rebecca and Jackie
Glenda,
I'm with you, I wanted a big snow too. I am happy to see you watching the news and getting involved with the politics. Our Leadership class would love to bring you guys food. What is your favorite? We love you so much.
Tera
Good Afternoon Glenda,
It is spring again !!! Birds all over the yard, looks like the Bradford Pears may be blooming soon,etc.. Good "ole" East Tennessee weather huh ? I wouldn't have minded a big snow myself. Hope you are having a good day.We are praying for you daily. I know you would want to know that Austin's throat surgery went great. He is trach free and talking some now. The doctor went back in today to take a look and he said it went as well as they could have hoped. We are praying that the scar tissue does not close his airway back off. Doctor said each day it stays open will get him a little farther out of the woods.
We thank you for your prayers. You and your family are so dear to us. We can't wait to see you, I know you are getting so many visits, we will try to see you soon. You have, and continue to touch so many lives with your strength and testimony.We serve an awesome God and he is going to take care of you through this. Love Greg, Teena and Family
Post a Comment