Thank you to all the family and friends for your prayer and support during these past several weeks. I am forever grateful for your love and support and especially your prayers. Please keep lifting those prayers up to Jesus so that He will heal me completely.
In love and appreciation,
Glenda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so glad you are feeling strong enough to post now. Glenda, I have not bothered you because I wanted you to get all the rest and nutrition you can, but please know I have been thinking about you daily, and following all the updates on the computer every single day. I did come to the hospital with the rest of our prayer group to visit and pray with you on that Tuesday, but you needed extra rest that particular day, and your well being is much more important than seeing all of us!!
You know if there is anything I can do for you or your family, I'm just a phone call away. I do have a lot of experience with the equipment and pump you have, and I am happy to be a support backup for you, anytime day or night. If you all have any questions, concerns, comments, pump alarms (hahaha), supply needs (I have spare parts at home),special requests, anything, please, please call me. Even in the middle of the night! Almost anything is possible to do at home, all you need is a creative mind and a willing health care professional! Our God is a great physician, and we continue to pray for your complete healing. If I can do anything to assist you, call me - 599-5700, 24 hours a day.
Glenda, I love you, and I miss seeing you on Tuesdays, especially. Thanks for being an inspiration and a great role model. You are a true friend and mentor. I really appreciate all the times you listened and offered solid, sound advice. (Remember the color coded calendar suggestion? Saved my sanity, I'm quite sure!!)I have learned so much from you, particularly concerning parenting issues, over the years. Thank you.
All my love,
Mickie Ratliff (599-5700)
Glenda, Im so glad to hear you are feeling better, I hope you are getting the much needed rest at home, keep up the hard work! You are such and inspiration to so many people and you are loved my so many! We pray for you every day and your family too! Take care and God bless. Hello to all,Charlie, Stephanie, Ashley, Alex, we love you all. Let us know if theres anything at all we can do! God Bless, Love Rebecca and Jackie
So glad to here you are stronger and can be up more and even posting your own blog. The Girl Scout Officers miss you and you are constantly in our prayers.
I also added you 3 weeks ago to our prayer list in my women's prayer group at Westminster Presbyterian. May the prayers keep spreading and multiplying.
May joy, peace and love surround you this day.
Laura Barron
Post a Comment