Although I am still homebound, for the most part, there are still many eventful things I can do from home. For example, as Stefanie mentioned, the beautiful deer that joined other animals in our backyard Monday morning.
I continue to enjoy all the beautiful and inspirational cards that I receive on a daily basis. Thank you for your thoughtfulness, for your love, and for your concern. Let us always continue to remember others in our prayers who are suffering along with us.
Today we have been blessed with the presence of Joe & Donna, Rhonda & Amber, Steve, Claire & Tyler, my cousin Irene, Mary, Lisa & my nurse. Oftentimes, we discuss among ourselves how difficult it must be for people who do not have families to share thier time with and enjoy one another's company. Again I say God has opened so many windows of opportunity for us around this world to meet people from around the world which shows us how much smaller and smaller our world has become. Just a few years ago, how many people could have suspected that we could be talking with and viewing a beautiful baby over 2000 miles away in Paris, France. What an amazing blessing God granted our family last week when He gave us Alexander Foussat. I was able to ichat with Tina & Barbara yesterday! Since announcing his birth several days ago, we have learned that many people are very interested in how Alexander is doing. From all indications, he is a growing and healthy nouveau garçon. He was born 8 pounds, 3 ounces and almost 21 inches long. From our video chats, it appears he inherited his grandmother's auburn hair.
It delights us in sharing our news with you and I hope that we will have more exciting news to share in the future. Please let us know if you enjoy receiving this message as much as we enjoy sending it to you. May God bless you with all His love this week. I look forward to reading your comments as well.
Love, Glenda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Glenda and Family,
Thank you so much for this awesome blog you bring to us Its so wonderful read to read bc it not only tells how Glenda is feeling, but what you are experiencing on a daily basis. I just look so forward to readin the blogs that I check my computer numerous times a day to see if any new ones are posted. Every day that I read the blog thats posted, Im always touched and it makes me feel like Im right there with you. I love you so much, so please keep the blogs comin and I hope to see u soon.
Heather Maples
Dear Glenda,
How wonderful it is to be able to read the messages you and Sefanie post. It keeps us in touch with you and allows us to share thoughts that we might otherwise not be able to do. I picture your beautiful smile as I read your words. And you are so right - we are richer because of family and friends that we find and love along the journey - and we need to celebrate this blessing more often. Debby, Janice and I would like to come visit with you after lunch on Monday and hope that meets with your social secretary's approval! Much love to you - Lucille
Glenda and family,
I so love your blog page! I love and look forward to reading new updates. I too look at it several times a day to see if there are any new posts. I feel like I'm right there with you and keeping up to date on the most recent information. Plus, I have numerous people asking me how you're doing and what's the latest. This way I can tell them. Please keep posting the blogs!! I love you guys and you're in my prayers.
I hope to see you soon!
Kristie Russell
Just want to let you and Charlie know that I enjoy very much, the short visit we have each year at Oak Haven home owners meeting. I understand you have been very sick since our February meeting through contacts with Wesley and Greg. I will continue to ask our God through prayer to be with you, the medical profession seeing to your needs and for Charlie during these difficult times. I certainly hope this comment reply finds you improving every day. Great Blog!
In Christian Love,
Gary & Sandra Grove
Hi
Ditto to all the comments!! This blog is the best. The first thing I do every day is check in and like the others, I check multiple times during the day. So, please, please don't stop.
This is my favorite time of the year. St Patty's day. Just think, you and Charlie were here last year. Time is just flying. The week before and the week after St Pat's day, we listen to our Irish tapes. I just love singing along and hopefully by the end of the 2 weeks I will know all the words. Its funny how a certain song will bring back a memory of Ireland. Which is good for Gil & Yanni, cuz I stop singing !!! to talk.
All is well here. Until our next Blog!
Love ya
Janie
Glenda,
Came thru East Tn on my way home from Charleston SC and of course you have been on my heart daily but passing the Sevierville Exit Sat and Today on our trip just made me feels so much closer I am glad you are having some good days and able to eat some. I am so glad we have internet so we can keep posted on you. You know you are a very special person to me and I can't wait till we see other again Love
Susan Hinson
Glenda,
I read your blog daily as I recover at home with a broken collarbone. Thank you for sharing your recovery online. Your postings have helped me put my own healing process in perspective -- and to keep good spirits even when the days stretch out long in front of me. I appreciate the inspiration.
-Christine
Glenda,
Thinking of you today, wishing I lived closer so I could stop by and give you a "good old southern hug"...let me know when you see the first Magnolia bloom...you will be looking in the mirror!
Love you bunches,
Annette
Janice Rose gave me your blog address. Glenda you are so special and all who know you are thinking about you and saying prayers for a complete recovery and for peace. Your messages makes us feel like we are there with you. I look forward to reading your updates.
Love you.....
Judy Huskey
Post a Comment