Thursday, March 27, 2008

After Easter Recap

Although Easter day was cold, it was a beautiful day. The children had fun playing together and hunting eggs. We were blessed with 82 family and friends to share this special day. My heart was blessed that I was able to attend church. It was a prayer answered! I really love and appreciate all of you who are praying for me and the cards and comments are always an inspiration. I slept for two days and then enjoyed a house full of friends and relatives on Wednesday. Today has been a rough day, however, through your prayers I know I will be energized tomorrow. I love all of you and I thank you for your prayers. Please remember to keep praying for healing. A few special things I would like you to remember in your prayers are the pain in my left shoulder, the ability to get a deep breadth, and to gain energy. There are many things I would like to complete but I need energy to do these projects. Above all, I believe that God has the ability to fully heal me and I continue to ask for a second life to do His work here on earth if it is His will. Thank you for praying with me.

Love, Glenda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glenda,
You precious doll, sounds like you're busy even when you're sleeping! Keep resting so you can lead the way each day :) Sending you hugs and lots of love!
Praying, Praying, Praying,
Anita and Hannah Long

Anonymous said...

Hi

Stefanie has a beautiful way with words. But hearing directly from you is special. Gil & I will remember your special needs in our daily prayers for you. We are also praying for your full recovery.

Gotta go
Love ya
Janie

Anonymous said...

Hi

Stefanie has a beautiful way with words. But hearing directly from you is special. Gil & I will remember your special needs in our daily prayers for you. We are also praying for your full recovery.

Gotta go
Love ya
Janie

Anonymous said...

Glenda,
I will continue to pray for you and ask specifically for relief in your most challenging areas. I love you and would love to come see you, if you are up to it. My thoughts are with you everyday. Your faith and attitude continues to inspire me and many others.
You are truly doing God's work.
Love,
Tera