Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Tuesday Night
This has been a really quiet and positive day in Mom's progress. Although she is weak, she is still a fighter. Her wit is as sharp as ever! All who know her, know how she likes to talk and not being able to talk as much as she would like is frustrating to her but she has been able to communicate with us today which has been a true blessing. She has shocked the doctors with her will. Please continue to pray for God's will and Mom's comfort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dear Glenda:
It was so great to see your wonderful smile and your "sky blue eyes" last night! I bet Charlie fell in love with your beautiful eyes before he knew your heart.
Ron & I really enjoyed sharing your holiday brunch with you & your family. It was delicious, & all your wonderful treasures. I could look at the for hours. Do you know your house is a TREASURE CHEST? Looking forward to many Holidays to come. What about Easter? I will dress as the Easter Bunny with lots of "fru fru" & rhinestones. What about a "big egg hunt" too!? What FUN!
Now I will brag about Charlie.
What a wonderful job he has done
on downtown. He should have the title "Mr. Downtown Man!"
Tell everyone good night & I hope you get a restful night's sleep. Good night friend. Love, BJ
Stephanie, it is a wonderful thing you are doing for your mom by having this blog and keeping family and friends updated on everything. May God continue to give each of you strenth to do what is needed and know that there is a huge prayer circle for Glenda and the rest of you.
This is from an old high school chum who still has some great memories of some of the things that she, Berniece and I did together and also some of the updates when we would see each other through the years.
Tell Glenda that am still looking forward to the 'cruise'
Sandy (Stephens)Layman
Iam glad to hear some positive news of yesterday. Even though miles have separated our families we do love and care for you. We will continue to keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.
Love
James and Dolene Bobbitt
Statesville, NC
Post a Comment