After her busy day yesterday Mom is resting this morning. We are keeping the room quieter for her to renew her strength (although I heard a rumor there is a prayer meeting down the hall!)
Please continue with your prayers for her peace, comfort and strength. Her response yesterday to anyone's request to pray with her was "Yes, Please" so she is feeling the power of prayer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The Girl Scout leaders of Sevier County have been praying for your fight against this disease. We love and want you back home with your family asap.
Love,
Carol Keathley
Dear Miss Glenda,
I am not familiar with you as I am with Charlie but I just wanted to let you know that you have been on my mind and I have been praying for you as are so many of my friends and relatives that are familiar with you. Glenda, I have seen God's mighty hand at work so many many times in hard and difficult situations.Psalm 91 tells us that HE is our refuge and our fortress and protector.Please read Psalm 91 because it brings me strength when in the valley's of life.Exodus 15:26 tells us that our Lord is the Healer.John 14:27 tells us that Jesus gives us peace,not as the world gives but perfect peace He gives. If I could say one thing to you it would be to spend time, as I know you are, in PRAISE to HIM because HIS word tells us that HE inhabits the praies of HIS people. I send this to you in love to you and faith in our Father for you. Shawn Maples
Dear Glenda and her precious family,
Thank you for allowing us to keep abreast of Glenda's condition with this blog. Glenda, you are a very special lady, a true source of inspiration for us. We are praying for your peace and comfort every day. To the rest of the Johnson family, we love you and are praying for you each day. Thank you for what you mean to us.
James and Marty Temple
Dear Glenda and her precious family,
Thank you for allowing us to keep abreast of Glenda's condition with this blog. Glenda, you are a very special lady, a true source of inspiration for us. We are praying for your peace and comfort every day. To the rest of the Johnson family, we love you and are praying for you each day. Thank you for what you mean to us.
James and Marty Temple
Post a Comment