Friday, February 22, 2008
Friday Morning
Mom stayed up all night last night with Brenda just talking and eating ice cream. She had ice cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner yesterday. Today she is back on a restrictive diet after speaking with the doctor. She will have to limit what she eats and drinks so that none of the nutrients they are giving her are lost along with any remaining infection they NG tube may be pulling out. The morning doctor's report was positive. She is getting her wish of sitting up in a chair to start rebuilding her strength and they will once again turn off the NG tube to keep restarting her stomach. Please continue praying that they will soon be able to remove the NG tube in order for her to receive her ultimate wish: to go home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Glenda,
Keep up the good work of telling the Children what to do. You and your family are in my prayers. I hope you
keep improving so you can come home.
Love,
Geraldine
Glenda,
We are friends of Mary & Jerry. My daughter & I sang at Ginger's wedding. We wanted to let you know that we are praying for you daily in our personal & family devotions. We will continue to pray that God's comfort, strength, and peace will be yours daily. Keep fighting the good fight!
Arrested by His Love,
Brian Beverly & Family
Glenda,
I have both Upward basketball teams praying for you, as well as Gists' Creek Baptist Church. You and your family have always been good to me and my kids. You are the most special person Glenda, and I'm pulling for you!
Brian Murr
I am from First Baptist Church in Pound Va. and friends of Mary and Jerry. I am so blessed to have them in my life. I pray for you every day and am so happy to see how God is working in your life and answering everyones prayers.Keep up your faith and rely on God's strength to keep going, I believe that God is not through with you here on this earth and when you recover he will use you in a mighty way.
Love in Christ
Jackie Short
Dear Glenda and family,
Just wanted you to know that we are praying for you and that we love you and hope to see you back home.
Robert C. Oury
Robert and Sandy Grubb
Glenda,
Just wanted to let you know that we will keep you in our prayers i am going out of town but i will keep in touch with Brenda. Your in God's hands and he will take care of you we all he does answer our prayers. Joey has the youth group at the Gathering praying for you also I hope you get to go home soon
Love,
Sarge & Family
Dear Glenda,
Please know that we're all keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers, and think about you every day.
You are such an inspiration to all of us in so many ways, and we can't wait to hear when you get to go home!
All the best,
Mary Sue Greiner,
Girl Scouts of Tanasi Council
Just thinking about you and wishing you well.
Meredith Goode
Hi Glenda. I just learned about your blog. I am very happy you're doing better.I hope you can go home soon. You're in my prayers daily.
Love,
Sandra
Dear Glenda,
I am still praying for you and I love you. Hope to see you back home soon.
Your Friend.
Robert C. Oury
Post a Comment