Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Exciting Family News
On behalf of the McCarter family, I am happy to announce the birth of our newest member: Alexander Foussat! Born today in Paris, France to Tina and Frederick Foussat, Alex becomes the 100th member of the McCarter family (counting from his great-grandparents C.B. and Bonnie McCarter). I am sure that more information will be coming from Tina and Fred but so far we only know he has lots of hair! Congratulations Tina & Fred!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Stephanie,
You are doing a wonderful job on the Blog, thank you very much. every day someone, or more asks about your Mom. As you know, she is very Loved and very well known. Bill Delozier called at 10:00pm last night to ask for the blog address. I am proud to be one of the thousands of people that are praying for God's mercy and grace.
Love in Christ,
Dave Gorden
Hope all is well. I guess now that your mom's home, you are to busy to blog. Don't blame you but its been the best part of my day. The first thing I do when I get to work is to go to this site. Last weekend I felt so so lost because we didn't forward it to our home computer but its there now!!!
Glad to hear Alexander arrived safe and sound and Tina is well.
How's your dad feeling? Heard he caught the flu. Give my love to all.
Til tomorrow
Janie
Post a Comment