I do apologize for the failure to post any new information in the last 48 hours - it has been brought to my attention I need to get with it!
Mom has been regaining a little strength daily. It is slow going but she is working hard to rebuild. Last night she made it to the table for a little dinner - she said her stomach was very small so she is having to build up to full meals! Today she went to a new doctor to review her charts from the last 17 months. Since her most recent diagnosis the beginning of February we have been consulting family friends and friends of friends at different medical institutes throughout the United States and today she saw a new doctor in Knoxville that was recommended to her. The reviews are all the same: she has received all the best care that modern medicine has to offer and now it is time to turn her care over to hospice. This leaves only one option for healing and that is the Great Physician. Please continue to pray for her strength and her comfort. She still believes that God has something more in store for her so please pray that He will reveal His plan to her and He will give her total healing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Stephanie, Please tell your mother we are praying for heavily daily and for her to regain her strength and He will heal her. I too believe that she has alot more to do here on earth and I know that He will gide her and protect her see her through this. I believe also He will see you-all through this time. If there's anything at all we can do or if you need someone to sit with her or anything please don't hesitate to call. We'd be more than glad to help out in any way!! We love you-all and tell everybody hello for us. Love in Christ Rebecca and Jackie
Stephanie
Glad to get the update and we will continue to pray for healing from the great Physician We all know it is in His hands Please let Glenda know she is covered in prayers and if there is anything else we can do let us know Love to all the family
Susan Hinson
Glenda, we will continue to pray for you as always.
And may god give you peace and comfort with your battle.May he bless each of you in the comming days ahead.Stephanie,thank you for the update.I have been checking each day and was so glad to hear from you. Tell Charlie we send our love.
Barbara & Louie Gaither
Stefanie,
I am so happy your mom is home, I know that is where she would like to be; at home with her family.
Please give her my love and tell her I am sending all my prayers her way! She is in the care of the greatest hands ever made.
Thanks for keeping all of us posted, you are your mothers daughter and I know she is very proud of her children.
Love and prayers to you and your family,
Annette Wells
Post a Comment