Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Sharing Stories
The Johnson and McCarter families would like to invite everyone to share stories and memories of Mom. I will be continuing to post on the blog for the immediate future. If you would like to share in the blog comments, we can build a conversation between those that share in loving Mom. For those that do not wish to post in the blog, I have set up an email designated for this. The address is -- storiesaboutglenda@gmail.com. Please stay tuned as I will be adding stories and pictures in the next few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Charlie,Stef,Ashley,Alex,
Our love & prayers for each of you. I loved your mom dearly. Simply because she was Glenda & she loved me as a friend & we shared a love of our families & that was the most important thing, other than our God. I will miss her deeply. She was like family to me. God had such a great purpose for her & I am thankful that I was included to know her in this journey. My prayers & love are with each of you.
Love,
Linda LaPrees, Gary, Misty, Jesse & Clayton
Dear Charlie, Stefanie, Ashely and Alex,
Brandon and I have you all in our prayers as you move through this time. Glenda was a wonderful example of a strong Christian and family woman. If we all could be an ounce like her this world would be a beautiful place. I count myself as lucky to have had her as an influence in my life. We love you all.
in Christ,
Kenzie, Brandon and Patrick Blackwell
Post a Comment