Monday, February 25, 2008

Going Home!

We just got a big surprise.... We're going home today!!!! Mom loves visitors but if you are planning to come today, wait! We don't know where we will be when you want to come. This morning the doctor said she would be getting ready to go home. Just now, they came to discuss what equipment we would need at the house tonight. We'll post more later! Please pray for her strength as we make this journey!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! What an answered prayer! We are praying constantly for you and your family. We realize that we have witnessed a miracle. We will be praying for Glenda's comfort on her way home. Please let us know if we can do anything at all. We admire the strength and faith that your family has shown throughout this illness. We are praying for Glenda to be healed. Let's have a Revival in Sevierville!!

GOD IS GOOD!

Andy, Laura, Chesney, & Zach Boling

Anonymous said...

PRAISE THE LORD!! I am so very happy for you all! I pray that you'll all get adjusted and settled back in at home. Please call me if you need anything.

Love you guys,
Kristie Russell

Anonymous said...

GO GLENDA! GO TIGERS!

Anonymous said...

Hi! You don't know me, but I am friends with Kay and Brenda. We own a cabin at Hidden Mountain. We have been praying for healing since we learned of all this Thursday afternoon. We praise our dear Heavenly Father for this miraculous healing for Glenda! Isn't God good!!!

Anonymous said...

Praise be to our heavenly Father!!

Connie King - one of your
1st Baptist family

jackie said...

God truly answers prayers,I will be praying for strength for you and I know you all must be very tired,so I am praying for God to revive you all and give you the rest you need.
Jackie Short-1st Baptist Pound,Va.
God is so good and faithful

Anonymous said...

Glenda, Charlie, Alex, Ashley and Stephanie --
We are thrilled to hear of Glenda's progress! We continue to pray for all of you. The Johnson/McCarter Family is so very special to us. May God grant you peace, comfort and healing.
With love,
Vickie and Telford Forgety

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO GLENDA,have a safe trip home.You will be in our prayers.
God bless you and your family.
May god grant you and yours the peace and rest you need.
Love Barbara&Louie Gaither

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! I knew you would get home soon. We pray daily for strength and healing.

Tera Cooper